Thursday 27 February 2020

Create Tile Maps For Tabletop Rpgs











About:

I will create a full color map using Dungeon Painter Studio for your use in tabletop RPG games. Maps can be exported to a variety of sizes fit for use in Fantasy Grounds, Roll20.net. File types available are PNG, JPG, and PDF. PNG and JPG have maximum of 200px per square, and can have optional coordinates. PDF files can be exported in standard print sizes up to DoubleDemy (35 x 23 inch) with cell sizes either 1 cm, 1 inch, or 1.5 inch.



To clarify, I am providing the file for a finished map, not a physical print.

Reviews


:

Seller does excellent work; easy to work with!

:

I had a very specific, very detail-oriented map I needed created, and this freelancer far exceeded my expectations. My order demanded attention to detail and creativity, and I plan on hiring this freelancer again once I've completed this response.

:

He provided what I asked for in a timely manner and was quite courteous about it.

:

Very pleasant, communicative, and worked very well. I had some unusual requirements, and he helped me find the best way to handle it. 10/10 would order again.

:

Great, easy and painless experience! Will def be taking to GM about other maps.




No comments:

Post a Comment