Monday 24 February 2020

Be Your Overwatch Coach Till You Rank Up











About:

Hey i can coach you in any role, so what you getting to and how will i make you better at Overwatch we will look at these main aspects of your game with you



  • Your Aim if need be
  • your placement on the map
  • ult tracking
  • communication
  • your character picks
  • the meta
  • and more i dont want to give away too many secrets ;) 


If you are a team all that will be included and specif team based things

  • comms
  • how to play the comp
  • basic structuring and more


i can do any country or server

thanks for reading



Reviews


:

Pleasant guy, respectful and explained my problems well! Because of this dude just hit plat!

:

He is working with my team’s main roster to live coaching them one on one. He has been professional and providing the level of help they need as our team ranges from low bronze to mid gold. Snowy is knowledgeable in OW and can coach all roles.

:

I was wary since it was my first time using Fiverr. He was professional, gave instant feedback, and was patient. He is articulate and points out things I’ve never even thought of. I worked with him on Sigma and understand how to use him better. My team will be working with him for all roles. I recommend!

:

Amazing coach who pointed out a lot of things that have already helped me improve.

:

SUPER NICE COACH :D Learn a lot by only 1 hour




No comments:

Post a Comment