Thursday 27 February 2020

Play Monster Hunter World On Ps4 With You











About:

Tired of swinging your sword with just your Palico by your side? Or did Xeno'Jiiva brought you down one too many times and you are looking for a gun to hire? Whatever it is, look no further! We'll gear you up, bring down wrath upon perpetrators, impress that girl you always wanted to talk to but never had the guts and we'll do all that before lunch time!

I'm currently rank 43 certified Hunter but thats only because of a hold up in a post office, promotion is coming I was assured by the Admiral himself.



Anyways if you have any questions feel free to send a carrior pigeon. Or drop a message on Fiverr like a normal person :D

I'm off to sharpen my blade, stuff my face with food and explore Monster Hunter World's marvelous universe with all it's unsuspecting inhabitants...



Happy Hunting!



P.S. I ussually deliver on the same day. I've setup 3day delivery day as default just in case we need more time to figure out our session's time.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment