Wednesday 26 February 2020

Help You Succeed During Your Fantasy Football Draft











About:

I've been very successful in all of my fantasy football leagues and have helped out friends and family with theirs throughout the years. If you are new to fantasy football or just need your questions answered clearly and precisely then i'm the guy you need! 



Basic: I will provide you with a customized draft strategy based on information you give me about players in your league, your leagues scoring rules, players to target/avoid, sleepers, and answer any questions you have before your draft. 



Standard: I will use all of my knowledge to draft the best team possible to put you in a great position to succeed in your fantasy football league. 



Premium: I will draft your fantasy football team for you and manage it throughout the entire season. I'll send you updates about moves I am considering to keep you in the loop for your team; this way you know what is going on so nobody expects anybody but you to be managing your team. 



If you have any other questions then please feel free to message me and i'll be happy to answer them! I look forward to helping you succeed in your fantasy football league!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great very reliable

Seller's Response:

excellent job

:

Great seller, helped with my draft!

:

Dillan did a live draft for me because I was double booked and couldn't get away. He was very responsive, excellent communicator and more importantly, he's an expert at fantasy football. I'm looking forward to finally making the playoffs in my league this year. He was great to work with and I highly recommend.

:

Thanks a lot! Let’s go to the playoffs!!




No comments:

Post a Comment