Wednesday 26 February 2020

Help You Get To Gold











About:

I am a diamond player that focuses on mid lane, support, and top lane. I will use my experience in playing League of Legends to help pinpoint aspects of your gameplay that may be holding you back. Once we have identified the problems, we can work together to find solutions that will help in both the short and long term. Some of these recommendations will help you improve immediately while others may take some time for you to notice their effects.



I can help identify mistakes made in lane, answer questions about a matchup or build, provide insight into my decision making process when I play my own ranked games, and more. For the basic $5, I will watch a replay of yours and analyze it for ways to improve both on and off the rift. The $10 service is similar, but I will be watching a live game and provide comments live in addition to a replay review. We can do this in any order, but I would prefer looking at a replay first so that we can use the live coaching session to work on some of the issues identified. The $15 service is for me to duo with you on a gold/silver account. I will also provide the $10 and $5 services for this tier.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment