Friday 28 February 2020

Add You To My Autohost On Twitch











About:

I will add your channel to my auto-host. I am a Twitch Affiliate, and YouTube Partner, with a Growing Twitch Channel. My followers are typically very nice, chill, gamers. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cool Ass Dude.

:

good job like always

:

Well all it does it add you to my autohost, so it is what it says, however it does not do anything else. After 1 week (of 2 I bought) I got zero host from this account. Cause someone else is already hosted by him whenever Im live. (Im live around 5hours daily but still zero chance for a host), doubt that will change in the other week... So better safe your money, chances are pretty low you get to really be hosted and not someone else.

:

Bummer. Lowest review EVER. I only have 4-5 people on Autohost, so, chance of being hosted is very high. I don't see why my Channel would have NEVER hosted you... That doesn't sound right. I would stream more often, rather than 5 hrs at a time. Still have you on Autohost. :)

:

It's ok quick service




No comments:

Post a Comment