Thursday 27 February 2020

Provide A Dfs Nba, NFL Or Mlb Lineup Fanduel Or Draftkings











About:

DFS Optimal Lineup

I will provide you a Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS): NBA, NFL or MLB lineup for either Fanduel or Draftkings website.  You will simply inform me which sport and website you prefer and I will send you the lineup.



Guarantee 

I am the highest rated and most reviewed DFS provider on Fiverr.  I personally wager on every lineup that I provide to you.  More importantly, if the lineup does not cash in a 50/50 entry, I will give you a daily lineup the next day for FREE.

*** This promotion only apply on your 1st gig purchase ***



About Me:

I have been playing fantasy sports since 2002, and actively play DFS.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Decent line up. Just not what I’m looking for. My wife beat me with her line up she made herself and she doesn’t watch basketball

Seller's Response:

Honest seller. Quick response. Thanks for the lineup

:

Awesome....

:

Thanks for the response

:

Got back in a very reasonable time. No bs. Will definitely do it again




No comments:

Post a Comment