Thursday 27 February 2020

Be Your Professional Fifa20 Coach











About:

 #becomeapro and get your FIFA Coaching by CoachJanthana



Hey@


My Name is Thomas Janthana Temperli - also known as "CoachJanthana". I am a former professional FIFA Player who's working as a FIFA Coach now.



In my career as a Coach i was working with different organizations like "Manchester City eSports", "Wolves eSports" "Ajax eSports" and some more.



Right now im the official Head Coach and Analyst for "M10 esports" - the very own esports Team of Mesut Özil.



About my Packages:



#Rookie


- two games against me

- instant ingame feedback through voicechat
- 15-20mins of analysis


#Casual


- 2 games against me
- instant ingame feedback through voicechat

- written feedback after the session
- creating short clips to show you whats good/not so good :P


#becomeapro


- a monthly package includes 12 hrs of coaching
- games agains me and my professional players
- getting into a group chat with other semi pro players/ pro players

- gameplay analysis sessions (weekend league/global series qualifiers/rivals/friendly games)

- daily and weekly practice schedule
- streaming support

- guide you into FIFA esports and help you to get an reputation



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment