Friday 28 February 2020

Help You In Overwatch Competitive











About:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Don't just buy, message me first on fiverr or discord. All orders are individually priced! Dont just buy the 10$ offer. Thank you.



If you purchase this gig, I will put all my effort into helping you in overwatch competitive - quick and cheap. As a grandmaster player myself, that's not a big deal for me and as I help other people with that: Why not? So if you buy something in my store, you will not regret it. We should communicate over Discord for that and other questions. Here is my Discord-Tag: Skankhunt420#8053 



I am excited about your requests! [Notice: PC ONLY]



Symmetria

Reviews


:

The man did his job really well, amazing communication and even took time to send me my previous button mappings and sens

:

She's an excellent communicator and so attentive

:

Amazing service! Will buy again in the future!

:

He’s so fast nice and like Easy

:

My brother suggested him he is the best player i have ever seen thx soo much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment