Wednesday 26 February 2020

Be Your Professional Apex Legends Ps4 Coach











About:

I will coach you on how to improve your experience on Apex Legends by teaching you the basics (if necessary) and focusing on your strong points. I will analyze your gameplay while offering feedback and can also play games with you if you like. I am a patient and relaxed person who is easy to talk to and will work hard to improve your skills.


I am a Max Level PS4 player with over 1000+ hours of Apex Legends gameplay and over 30,000+ kills. I am currently ranked in the the top 20 Apex Predators in the world. 



I am very flexible with timing and scheduling.


If the session is not to your specifications, I will do my best to find a solution.


Choose me and you'll have a fun time while learning  and becoming 10x better at Apex Legends.



Thanks for checking my page out!


Disclaimer: Feel free to buy the package either before the session time you want; most ideally, a day before you want the coaching. If you message me, we can schedule even better. Thanks!

Reviews


:

Great coach and player!

:

Had fun, learned a bit and will be putting it into action as I play.

:

Learned new things and had fun. 10/10

:

He was an amazing couch and gave really good tips, would recommend him to people

:

I got exactly what was discussed before the session. He gave me some good tips as well as stuff to work on. I would definitely use him again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment