Wednesday 26 February 2020

Coach You To Become A Better Dps Player In Overwatch











About:

Hey, I'm Frossida. I'm a TOP 500 DPS Player and I mainly coach DPS. This service benefits everyone from Bronze to Grandmaster! 



Depending on your program of choice, coaching includes:

- PDF about Crucial Overwatch Macro Information (Roles, positioning, generating value, decision making etc.)

- Detailed VOD reviews

- Tips to climb the Competitive Ladder

- QA via discord

- Live chat about the game and gamesense

- DuoQ and Spectate reviews

- Teamplay Tips

- Monthly Aim Training Schedules

- Hero and Map based Strategy



and more! Don't hesitate to ask me ANY questions you have on your mind. Your questions and opinions mean everything to me, and they are crucial for a personalized experience.

Reviews


:

he explained all of my doubts and helped me improve as a player not just with the theoretical information, but also demonstrating and giving written information for a better and faster session. the dude's awesome.

:

It was really fun and he knows what he is talking about :]

:

He gives good thoughtful advice from watching your VOD reviews. Would recommend.

:

Absolute best player ive ever been taught by! He explained things very well and didn't come off as cocky or anything whilst doing it, I will DEFINITELY be purchasing another session sometime in the near future.

:

Very motivated to help. I would come back again.




No comments:

Post a Comment