Friday 28 February 2020

Be Your Pro Fortnite Coach 1,300 Wins 40,000 Kills











About:

Hello, my name is Yonatan aka yvΨ.  I offer professional coaching to progress and lead you to become a better Fortnite player. From settings to game-changing tips, you will only hear and see things that are going to work and benefit you.

From In-game strategies, Weapon assistance, Map knowledge, Build assistance, Aim assistance, Best landing spots and more, I can help with it all.

Whether you are a Novice or Advanced player, everyone can learn something from my service.



I have been playing since Season 3 and have a lot of experience with playing the game and coaching, with over 40,000 kills and over 1300 wins. I have over 2000 dollars from various tournaments either hosted from Epic Games or other tournament sites including UMG.



If you play on PC and your frame rates are running low or the overall performance of your computer is lacking then I can also give you assistance in that department if need be. 



We can communicate in-game or by discord. 



Don't be afraid to contact me to ask any questions.





Reviews


:

Seller was nice, worked together to figure out when the session would fit into our schedules

:

He was very nice and understanding!

:

Very quick response and stays in contact would recommend.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment