Friday 28 February 2020

Play Video Games With You











About:

I will play video games with you! Level of experience depends on the game. For example I'm over level 400 in Overwatch. I played League of Legends for years however I haven't played consistently in about 2 years. If you could teach me about the new runes and masteries that'd be dope. I also have Apex Legends, Rainbow Six Siege, CSGO, Hearthstone, Minecraft, Roblox, Terraria, Gary's Mod, Left for Dead 2, Tabletop Simulator and more! Please don't expect a pro player, but I'm great company and definitely not a newbie!

Reviews


:

Friend enjoyed playing with her!

:

SO FUNNY LOTS OF ROBLOXS PLAYS AHHAHA

:

Super fun to play league, we won our games and she carried me. I think i broke her back...

:

Recommended 10/10

:

10/10 would recomend




No comments:

Post a Comment