Thursday 27 February 2020

Coaching, And Help To Get Better At Fortnite











About:

Hello my name is Pedro, I'm from Portugal, and I Will coach you in Fortnite.



I speak fluently English, Portuguese and Spanish. I am in arena Champions League .



During my whole 2 years of playing Fortnite, I acquired a lot of skills, ranging from the basics of game sense, movements and map rotations, to the more complicated building techniques and aim training. Everyday I try to improve myself and get the best outcome of my intensive trainings so we will do !



I play since Season 4 and I have killed more than 60,000 players, around 1200 wins and a 9.2 KDR



First I'll take a look at your settings and try to optimise them and then we wouId hop on specific training maps, to improve each of your game aspects or directly jump into ranked matches.



We can communicate through discord or ingame coms.

Reviews


:

Exelent coach.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment