Wednesday 26 February 2020

Be Your Professional Fortnite Coach











About:



Who am I?



Hey, my name is Aqua and I have been playing Fortnite for 2 years. I am very experienced with games and have been playing them for around 6 years. I'm very chill and love to make new friends. I'm currently a freshman in high school, and I plan to study computer science to get my degree. 



Why choose my guide?



I have been playing Fortnite for 2 years. That means I have mastered my mechanics and know how to play almost every situation. I have around 1 1/2 years of scrim experience and tournament experience. This guide teaches you everything you need to know, from how to master your mechanics to perform any move in any situation you want, to improve your game sense so you know when to rotate, when to go for height, how to outplay your opponents, etc. This guide will be delivered when you order so you can get right into the action! 



 My Guarantees 

  • 100% Money-Back Guarantee 
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 









Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this gig. 









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller gave me purpose in life and extreme motivation to live and become the most cracked version of myself on Fortnite. He taught me the Bruce Lee techniques of building and editing and we got a duo win! 10/10 Would buy again

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the order! Just keep on practicing and you'll improve :)

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

This coach is kind, patient, and full of helpful tips. I feel hopeful that will a little practice, I will improve a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment