Thursday 27 February 2020

Build You Anything In Minecraft











About:

I'm a proffesional builder, currently working under black plasma studios build team and some other small ones. I try to finish each request on time but might not always do so due to other things going on in my life.



I make house, castles, caves, (flying) ships, i can do pixelart, just as long as it isn't a 3D organic i should be able to make it.



We can discuss details of builds if you would like something changed in your package, but try to choose as approprtiately as possible, so i will know what to deal with. (for example the size of your build or the interior you have in mind.)



Message me for bigger projects like entire towns.



I promise not to waste your time and money on this, and thanks for checking me out!



Untill soon!



Reviews


:

This guy is an amazing builder. He built to my exact specifications and even recorded in replay mod which he had not done before. Very impressed. I am a minecraft creative building youtuber with over 260k subs so my recommendation is not given lightly. Hire this guy.

:

Delivered exactly what i asked for quickly and professionally!

:

Very easy to work with and quick and good at building would recommend 10/10

:

easy seller, great person to chat with, communication levels 10/10 well recommended

:

Very communicative, eager to help. Looking forward to working with again!




No comments:

Post a Comment