Tuesday 4 February 2020

Duo With You In Ranked League Of Legends











About:

We will duo together in ranked depending on package, and I will help micromanage/coach in-game. Ask me about custom offers!!! I do anything with league. 

Reviews


:

Super awesome coach! Very professional and knowledgeable about the game ! Very satisfied !

:

Very good service! No complaints whatsoever

:

Great guy with helpful advice

:

Very professional, very helpful and very friendly. Took his time and did not make me feel rushed at all. Made sure I was confident in my abilities and new techniques taught. Take away from this was extremely insightful and would definitely come back AND recommend to any one who is trying to improve.

:

very good player. we won every game, very chill




No comments:

Post a Comment