Wednesday 25 March 2020

Make You Into A Better Overwatch Player











About:

Hey! I'm a top tier overwatch player thats been top500 every season with peaks of 4400SR.

I have been playing since open beta, and coaching since around season 3. 



In our coaching session we will either watch your gameplay, or play together. If we watch vods together i'll go over your mistakes with you and we'll have a dialogue about how you can improve your gameplay. 



I'm really flexible when it comes to my sessions, so if you have any special requests just let me know! 

Reviews


:

Fantastic coaching, went through 4 vods in total and was able to help isolate down the key things in my play that are holding me back. Great guy as well, super chill.

:

really Good! found my mistakes fast and told me what to do.

:

Nice guy helps a lot would recommend

:

he was awesome and respectful of those not as skilled. explained to me what I did that was good, and what was holding me back. Easily would order again

:

Was looking for some basic positioning and some ult help and got just what a wanted!




No comments:

Post a Comment