Friday 27 March 2020

Professionally Coach You In Overwatch On Xbox Or PC











About:

I am a freelance Overwatch coach on Xbox that is currently looking for gigs. I can do long-term, single lessons, competitive or non-competitive team coaching, individual mentoring and more. If you have a need I can most definitely satisfy it. I specialize in developing game sense and knowledge in Overwatch - from team comps and counters to very advanced individual hero mechanics - and am able to convey such knowledge very well through lessons and coaching. I'm in Masters, flex across all heroes, regularly play with Top 500s, and can coach any hero or team to a very high standard. I am able to go more in depth with certain heroes, which can be further discussed with an inquiry. I will put time and effort into your personal improvement. Please ask questions if you have any. Now is the time to find your true potential! I will get you there.



Also: Kid friendly! Coaching time makes an awesome and affordable gift!

Reviews


:

Helped me improve a lot!

:

Overall good experience. Improved after one session.

:

Very good with communication and what ever you need help to improve on

:

Very informative, and helpful:)

:

Thanks for the help.




No comments:

Post a Comment