Wednesday 4 March 2020

Dfs Lineups Nfl,Cfb,Mlb,Nhl,Pga,Nba,Soccer











About:

My name is Brandon Franklin also known as The Rubber Duck in most fantasy and gaming circles. I have acquired Professional Statistical Analysis over my 12 year experience in fantasy sports.





I really enjoy interacting with people especially sports fans and would love to help you with all your fantasy sports needs. This is just some of my services, if you have something that is not listed please inbox me I will work out a custom offer to help you.





  • I will provide 3 DFS lineups for any format. Ill give you the 2nd purchase of basic free for my first time purchasers 

  • I will provide 6 DFS lineups for any format.or sport. 
  • I will provide 10 DFS  lineups for any format or sport. 



I enjoy doing this and hope to hear from you.If you have any questions please message me.

Reviews


:

great great

:

great and good

:

Great all around service once again!

:

great communication and fast results.

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment