Friday 20 March 2020

Help You Get To Diamond On Overwatch Ps4











About:

I carry to diamond on all roles.
I play on ps4 only
I will change the settings to fit my preference but can set them back to yours for a charge of £1.50
It will take me about 3 days due to college, if taken less time i will notify you.
Any questions just message me.
You can log into your account any time you want just message me beforehand to prevent loss of sr or ban.
Account will be deleted upon completion of order.
Message me with your account details and rank on which role you want.
Request will only start once payment is recieved.

If you want me to play a specific character just tell me before hand.

due to fiverr not all details are provided or accurate so message me if youre interested.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment