Monday 2 March 2020

Play Games With You











About:

Hello dear Fiverrs.



Have you ever thought 'I really wanted someone to play with me this game right now'?

Well, look no further!



I am a gamer for my entire life (24 years now). I've played from Atari to PS4, I don't care about which company produces the game, I just like to play.



Nowadays, I'm playing on PS3, PS4, PSVita, WiiU, 3DS, Android and Steam. If you have a game that you want me to play with you, just message me! I'll check if I have it too to play with you. 



I currently have all the titles that were launched for the American PS+ service and most Humble Bundle games for Android and Steam.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Guy very friendly

:

Ordered playtest of my game with a video, super quick delivery with genuine feedback and video, highly recommend!

:

He is so much fun, we had a great time playing together

:

Great communication, fast delivery and exactly as requested!

:

It was great working with Karuna!




No comments:

Post a Comment