Thursday 19 March 2020

Make 3 Word Search Puzzles On A Topic Of Your Choice











About:

For just 5 dollars, I will make 3 word search puzzles(easy, medium, hard) of 12 words each. Each puzzle will be 15 x 15(see extras for more).



You will give me a topic(eg. cities, footballers, monuments, etc.) and I will select random words related to it. Result- you will get amazing puzzles to exercise your brain. This might be a fun pastime for kids or even adults. It may even include some special hidden message for someone!



I assure you that it will be enjoyable(and enjoyable for me to make also;-D)



NOTES:



-Send me the topic before ordering the gig. You may also suggest some words if you wish.

-Fonts provided are Arial, Comic Sans, Courier, Times New Roman(any one-please suggest).

-Final product will be provided in DOC, PDF or JPEG format as suggested by the customer.

-You may even ask me to include some low opacity pictures in the background to suit your needs.

-Custom watermark may be included.

-Solutions will be provided free of cost.



LIMITED PERIOD OFFER: First 5 customers(4 remaining) will get 2 extra word search puzzles. ORDER NOW!



If you have any questions, feel free to ask anytime ;-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Job!!!

:

I'm glad you liked my service. Do order again if you like. Thanks again! :-D

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment