Tuesday 3 March 2020

Be Your Apex Legends PC Coach











About:

I will coach you on how to improve your experience on Apex Legends by teaching you the basics (if necessary) and focusing on your strong points. I will analyze your gameplay while offering feedback and can also play games with you if you like. I am a patient and relaxed person who is easy to talk to and will work hard to improve your skills.


I am a Max Level PC player with over 1000+ hours of Apex Legends gameplay and over 3000+ kills. However, I do not consider myself a pro so please message me before purchasing and I can recommend you to pro level coaches.





I am very flexible with timing and scheduling.


If the session is not to your specifications, I will do my best to find a solution.


Choose me and you'll have a fun time while learning Apex Legends.



Thanks for checking my page out!


Disclaimer: Feel free to buy the package either before the session time you want; most ideally, a day before you want the coaching. If you message me, we can schedule even better. Thanks!









Reviews


:

This was my first experience with any form of coaching, and i thought it was pretty great. Downrising covered the fundamentals and more advanced topics, and I have a clear idea of what to practice now and what will be my next steps. This coach is great value and i do recommend him to anyone who wants to improve!

:

Extremely helpful and professional. The beginning he does seems like a waste of time until its complete and you realize its actually pretty helpful

:

it was really Helpfull. We learnd a lot of stuff. And also had a great time trying out new Stuff and learning tha basic mewchanics. Plus he is really nice and takes the time to make sure its in youre pace.

:

I did learned a lot a things, about weapons especially and movements. He was on time and was really helpfull overall. Definitly thing I'll get better with the tips I got.

:

I wanted to get overall awareness of the game, get some tips and best way to shoot. I got all of this. I recommend 100% would buy again




No comments:

Post a Comment