Thursday 19 March 2020

Play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare With You











About:

I will play Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) with you for a set amount of time, and if you include extra packages I will also follow through with those. My preferred gamemode is 2v2 Gunfight as that is the most fun and easiest gamemode to level up with as they are fast and give you on average 2,500 XP. I am currently over level 40 and striving to get higher than that. I hope to play with you in the future. I will communicate with you during the playtime. I can play with users on other platforms and also share play on PlayStation if you don't have the game.



Equipment:



- Headset: ✔️

- Microphone: ✔️

- Recording Hardware: 
✔️

- Editing Software: 
✔️



- Cross Platform Compatible: ✔️

- Share Play Compatible: ✔️

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment