Wednesday 18 March 2020

Give You The Best Tips And Tricks In Cod Mobile, Rank Push











About:

Hello there!



I'm Keshitha Senarathne



Game -: Call Of Duty Mobile

In Game name -: SoApGaming

In Game ID -: D8ZWHX



I'm pro Call Of Duty Mobile player, I was play this game since season 1.

So i know everything about this game.

You can ask me anything about this game.

I'll teach you everything about this game if you spend more time with me.



Multiplayer or Battle royal..?, no it's don't matter its your choice ill play what you want.



Extra facilities -:(Only for premium users)



  1. Rank push in Battle royal & Multiplayer.
  2. Complete Royal Pass missions for you.
  3. Complete Achievement for you.
  4. Player level up for you(You should give me your account).


Let's get fun,

What are you waiting for order it.



Kindly contact me before ordering so that we can discuss in detail.....!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick replies. Good information and knowledge of game. Great coach

Seller's Response:

Great coach

:

Swift delivery

:

Very good customer...!

:

Nice and fast responds, pleased to play with him 👍🏻👍🏻




No comments:

Post a Comment