Wednesday 4 March 2020

Design Your Board Game











About:

Hello ! 



I'm a big fan of board games and i made my own board game, now i'm looking forward to design others. 



Looking forward to be part of your board game design projects. 



Please Contact me before ordering any package.



Thank you.



Reviews


:

Joe is a committed man who works hard to reach your goals and expectations. Still learning in terms of game development but provided excellent work.

:

JOEFL70 TO THE WORLD - I would like to invite everyone to work with the guy, he his absolutely amazing, CREATIVE, DEDICATED, PATIENT, HONEST. I am extremely pleased with my end product and cannot wait to get my game out on the market. He is definately hired for the next.

:

Joefl70, he is one of the most honest, talented, patient, committed and gifted person I’ve ever worked with not only on fiverr but online. People please don’t hesitate to work with him, comments spot on and so easy to work with.

:

Excellent well done you .

:

Good job hard working person.




No comments:

Post a Comment