Sunday 22 March 2020

Provide Rocket League Coaching As A 5X Grand Champion











About:

All coaching packages will involve replay analysis via Discord screenshare, but the packages entail different experiences and interactions with me. Unfortunately, due to the limitations of the replay system, CONSOLE PLAYERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ORDER "THE ORIGINAL" PACKAGE.



  • The Original will simply be replay analysis through screenshare, based on replays that you will send to me before the coaching session begins.
  • The Extra Spicy will entail us playing together in a party for 30 minutes, and saving replays of each game. After each game, I will do replay analysis for each match via screenshare.
  • The Danger Taco is the same as The Extra Spicy, but will involve 1 hour of playing together.


During the sessions, I will focus on what you feel you need to improve on. Every session begins with us setting goals for your training. Whether it is mechanics, rotations, positioning, or game awareness, I am committed to using my knowledge to help you improve your game.



IMPORTANT NOTE: I work full-time in government research during the week, and I stream at night. Therefore, all coaching appointments are to be made on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) between the hours of 8:00 AM PST and 5:00 PM PST.

Reviews


:

Awesome feedback and coaching! Breaks down play by play analysis and strategies in different situations. Opened my eyes to things I didn't even realize I was doing. Thanks again!

:

Great response time. Very nice and inviting personality. Very Helpful and 10/10 would do again

:

Learned a lot that I could immediately start implementing in game play at my current skill level, as well as a hand-full of mechanics to begin developing towards finding success in higher ranks! Really appreciate the time and advice provided.

:

As far as coaching he is very analytic and will help you find your biggest mistakes. He actually went over spending more time that what was promised, which is a plus. I would recommend.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment