Wednesday 4 March 2020

Setup A Fully Functioning Minecraft Server For You











About:

  • Always wanted a MC server but don't know how to make one? Let me take care of the stress that comes with having to find a server host, obtaining the proper software and configuring it, so you can just sit back and enjoy your new Minecraft Server with your friends!


I offer pure Vanilla setup as well as a huge variety of modded configurations! Chances are that if you can think of it, I can make it happen! Just ask me in a message.



  • I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.1.0 in 2010, and have administrated and configured a large number of servers, both for personal and public use.




DISCLAIMER: This gig includes me configuring a server for you in exactly the way you want it. I will suggest a hosting provider for you, or you can choose and provide your own. (Note: Only Gameserver providers at this time, no VPS etc.)



  • Ordering this gig doesn't include server hosting, as always it has to be purchased separately. Of course, I'll help you find the cheapest and most reliable host for your server and walk you through the whole process, so rest assured.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I dont recomend this

:

Buyer unreasonably expected services and products to be included with this gig that are specifically described as NOT being included. This is not my fault and has no relation to the quality of my service. The product was delivered perfectly as described.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment