Saturday 25 August 2018

I will be your PC gaming buddy

I will be your PC gaming buddy












About:

Tired of friends "backstabbing" you with nonsensical behavior in a match? Want someone to pull their weight on a team vs? Prefer someone you have some familiarity with rather than an online douche constantly cussing you out? Need someone ON the payload in Numbani?

I'm your guy. Having been playing games for about a decade, I'm quite straightforward, fun and a great guy to have an intelligent conversation with, in addition to being good at what I do. I take my gaming pursuits seriously but love to have fun at the same time. I'm reliable, know my way around most games and would love to share that experience to those in need.

Please message me to make sure we have games in common to play. I play on the Steam PC platform; no XBox or PS4. Don't want to cancel an order if we don't have a game to match up

Off the bat I do play Overwatch; so need a partner? Let's squad up! Other popular online games I frequent are Destiny 2 and Elite: Dangerous.

My rig is a triple-monitor Alienware Aurora R4. 6-core i7, GTX 770 and 16GB of RAM.

My basic gig is good for 1 hour for gaming, up to an entire evening of 6 hours depending on what extra gigs you buy.

Reviews


phil_1993:Outstanding Experience!

phil_1993:Outstanding Experience!

hawaii6000:Janeil provided excellent service. He is a great communicator. He delivered the work on time. Highly recommended. I will do business with him the future\n\nThank you very much for a great service\n

phil_1993:Outstanding Experience!

phil_1993:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment