Friday 24 August 2018

I will provide feedback on your video game design

I will provide feedback on your video game design












About:

Do you have an idea for a video game that you want to improve or are looking for effective feedback from a video games expert?

If yes, then this gig is for you!

As an experienced game designer I have the expertise to get you to the next level of your video game design. I have been working in the board game industry for over 5 years and have supported people from every niche imaginable, including mobile games, adventure games, shooters, and more.

Here are some of the things I can help with:

  • Provide feedback on your game concept
  • Review your video game's GDD
  • Evaluate your video game's assets
  • Playtest your video game (see FAQ section)
  • And much more...

Please contact me for more information before ordering and we can figure out how I could contribute to improving your video game.

Note: All of my work is customized to your needs, no templates or copy/paste jobs from me.

Reviews


hassan1455:good experience

speedypro:Seller went above and beyond in helping me sort out my ideas and giving me a direction to go. I got exactly what I was looking for. Job was of high quality and highest level of professionalism in presentation, order and perfect delivery time. Would highly recommend

gaetanoferrara:Outstanding Experience!

ratbyteboss:gaetanoferrara delivers the goods, on time. Hes experienced, honest and knows his stuff. A beacon of professional can-do.

gaetanoferrara:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment