Friday 24 August 2018

I will play comp overwatch or help you get boxes

I will play comp overwatch or help you get boxes












About:

PS4 ONLY.

Hey, there! I play Overwatch all the time and I'm a pretty competitive / skilled Soldier 76. I also main as Junkrat, Torbjorn, and Ana or Mercy (whichever fits better with the team dynamic). I am flexible with most Offense and Defense characters (even Genji or Hanzo on a good day)- as well as not minding being the healer of the team if no one chooses it (in arcade's 3v3, I usually choose the healer first so others don't feel obligated).

I finish my boxes pretty quickly and never usually dabble in Comp unless friends are on (that's rare) so hey, might as well, right?

>200 level preferred for the same of relative stats because I am at 152 (with some sharpshooter skills). Feel free to drag me into higher-level chaos, I'm pretty used to playing with Silver and Gold elites.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment