Saturday 1 February 2020

Give You Advice On Your Fantasy Football Team











About:

I will give you advice on any aspect of fantasy football whether it be about trades, waiver wire pick ups, week to week defensive selections, or maybe you are just torn on who to start. 



I'll give you straight answers as well as the reason behind it. 



My years of experience that I poured into writing "How to Win at Fantasy Football Without Really Trying" can now come to work specifically for you. 



If you need help with your draft please see my draft help gig. 



Thanks, 

Tim

Reviews


:

very happy with the communication and level of expertise.

:

Great as always.

:

A fantasy asset.

:

Great advice and solace.

:

excellent work . look forward to next few weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment