Sunday 23 February 2020

Host A Minecraft Server For You And Your Friends











About:

With this gig you will get a full Minecraft server for you and your friends to play on! This server is professionally hosted by me and will be online 24-7. No matter what the time of day, you and your friends will be able to play! I didn't intend for a rhyme there... :)



With one gig purchase you will get your Minecraft server for 30 days. If you want more time, just order up another gig!



The server is a 256MB server that supports up to about 4 players on at a time. If you would like more memory to support more players, please order a gig extra!!



I can also set up Bukkit as well as FTB on your server. Just note that they will not work with 256MB of RAM and require much more resources.



With the purchase of your server you will also receive access to a control panel that I have set up to allow you to install plugins, edit settings, and turn your server off and on.



If you have any questions, please send me a message! I am happy to help!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Service is absolutely perfect!

Seller's Response:

I bought this gig after confusion with another similar one. This seller was clear, easy to work with, and a quick deliverer! Will definitely be keeping my server up for a few months through them :)

Seller's Response:

Awesome. Great seller!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Amazingly fast on my server getting renued. It took him less than five minutes. Very reliable and an awsome deal for a small server. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment