Saturday 1 February 2020

Fix Bugs And Reskin Your Unity 3D Game











About:

I will develop any  2D and 3D  games for you as per your requirements in unity3d Game Engine.

I can fix bugs of your game and reskin your Existing game.I will solve your unity3d issues.



I will make games for you on different platforms like Desktop, Web and Android.

 

I will provide you quality games with smooth game play.



Skills/Services

  • Develop 2d/3d Game from scratch
  • Complete UI
  • Bug fixing/resolving Unity3d issues
  • Game Reskinning
  • Facebook and Ads integration




My mission is to provide quality games to my client.



NOTE:

please contact me before placing an order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good service...i will surely come back again

Seller's Response:

it was really nice experience working with him.Hope to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Fixing a bug

:

Very nice communication and easy to understand his problem.

:

I wanted the Facebook SDK added but keep running into issue and he fixed it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment