Saturday 1 February 2020

Make A Customized Cross Platform Pacman Game For You











About:

Want a gift for a friend?

 Want, just something cool to show to friends?

This is the place for you!



For 5$ I will build for you Pacman game custom,

in which Pacman is the character that you choose!



If you have any questions or if you want to talk before ordering'

feel free to message me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Nice result. Thank you!!

:

I need to leave a review and suggest you up your work ethic, communication and final delivery of your service.

:

Asked things that were not included in the package, complained about the result, or]the yellow hasn't said what the problem is so I can help

:

It took a little longer but the final result was good and I got the source code as an extra gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment