Friday 27 March 2020

Coach You In Fortnite Pro Coach











About:

Will help you with anything.. LITERALLY anything. I have a good understanding of everything in fortnite. I understand everything from pubstomping, proper warm ups, what to do for practising and what not to do, and also map awareness. My upside is definitely my map awareness, and my IQ when it comes to endgame, but my downside is my aim/building. I still understand how to improve both of those heavily though.

Reviews


:

Great Teacher all around even though I went off topic alot lol. Commes taught me about sensitivities, what peripherals are good to use, and how to position yourself when tracking an opponent while in a fight. He definitely knows what you need to accomplish and improve to reach that next level.

:

Highly recommend - Commes seriously knows his stuff and is an excellent and methodical coach. Thanks man!

:

It was good he is really good

:

Once again, extremely professional. COMMES works with you in ways to make you easily understand. He is very patient and makes sure you understand everything before moving on. I will continue to be using his help. Thanks COMMES!

:

He is the best coach I've ever trained with, best vocal teacher, can easily improve you and definitely worth the money!




No comments:

Post a Comment