Thursday 26 March 2020

Provide Esports Coaching For Individuals And Teams











About:

I will work closely with my players. To motivate them, identify their strengths and weaknesses, and make sure they are playing at their best. I LOVE what I do, and you wont find anyone with my level of experience willing to do what I am offering for a price even close to mine.





For teams, I will develop strategies and analyse opponents to ensure we put the best product on the field. I will work to resolve any player conflicts if necessary. I will remain on top of any game and/or meta changes.I be innovative in the development of new strategies and counters. We will start with very clear goals and objectives. One end goal, and small goals to hit on the way to reaching it. 



Here is a small list of a few of the areas we will work on...



- Macro-based decision making

- Communication

- Awareness (Both situational and Overall)

- In-game habits

- Core mechanics. 









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment