Thursday 19 March 2020

Review A Csgo Demo And Give You Things To Improve On











About:

I will do a CSGO Demo Review or a Live Demo Review which ever you decide.



With the Regular Demo Review you will send me the demo link to whichever game you decide or 2/3 whichever was picked and i will send you a video of me explaining what i think you need to work on etc. All i request is when sending in the demo whats the Rank? How many of you are queued? What is your ID?.



With the Live Demo Review it is the same as the Demo Review but you will be in the discord Live with me with the date we select to work for both of us. All i request is when sending in the demo what's the Rank of the game? How many of you are queued? What is your ID?.



If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a message! Enjoy!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Some good advice, professionalism was kind of low though. Good for the price!

:

It was better than i expected.

:

Thank you for your kind words! i try my best with these to help players improve!

:

didnt have very many questions, he watched an analyzed as i asked.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment