Thursday 19 March 2020

Coach You In Overwatch As A T500 Tank Main











About:

I will coach you for a certain amount of time in a discord call while watching your gameplay and giving tips/advice to help you  become a better tank player. I have peaked 4477 sr ( top 60 ) and  playing tank only 4400 ( top 150 ) multiple times in the past seasons.

Reviews


:

Very helpful in identifying core issues in gameplay. Quick to catch important details during chaotic fights.

:

Very nice and very very helpful. Would recommend this gig.

:

Really friendly, great at coaching and noticing small details in the game to make a diffrence. :) good overall

:

Redemption was fantastic to work with. He listened to all my questions and thoroughly answered them. Provided me with ample resources and educated me on specific tech per hero to improve on. He even went beyond the allotted time to help me see my discrepancies. I would highly recommend.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment