Saturday 21 March 2020

Play Super Smash Bros Ultimate With You











About:

Hello! Have you ever wanted to practice competitively in Super Smash Bros Ultimate but don't have any friends quite on your skill level? Are you tired of the bad online matchmaking in Super Smash Bros Ultimate? Are you annoyed of losing to online King K. Rool players who just keep throwing crowns and spamming cannon or Inklings who won't stop using the Paint Roller? I know I was, and this gig offers just what you need!



For just $5, we can play online with each other for as long as you want! We can go competitive, for fun, or we can mess around with any ruleset that you want! Just let me know what kind of games you want to play, and for how long, and we'll do it!



If you want to test out your competitive skills with me, or just want to have a good time, anything is allowed! I've been playing the Smash series for a long time, so whether you want to go serious or for fun, or use me as a training partner, I won't go down that easy! :)



What's included in your $5 purchase:

  • 1-2 Hours of Online Gameplay with me! (Competitive, fun, etc.)
  • 24/7 access to me if you have any questions.
  • 1-2 Day Delivery


Check out my Youtube Channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/c/MikeSmashTutor

Reviews


:

Mike is a great coach who can define issues and make a game plan in order to fix those issues. I definitely recommend him!

:

Mike is super. A great person and super patient. Now I know what I need to do!! I recomend him and also go and check his youtube videos. Are also really helpful.

:

Mike is extremely informed and insightful about smash brothers ultimate. I heavily recommend you hire him for any coaching, he’s very friendly and coaching style makes it extremely fun to play with. he Helped me find my main and hone my play style all within an hour. Honestly feel 100x better than before.

:

Best seller in my opinion!!!!!!!

:

Mike is awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment