Saturday 21 March 2020

Play League Of Legends With You Using Discord











About:

✧ I've been playing League of Legends since Season 5 :) It's pretty much the only game that I play.



✧ We can either play normal Summoners Rift games, Twisted Treeline or ARAM, it's your choice.



✧ I will happily discord with you, if you choose to. (I have a cute accent)



✧ NA only, your elo and level doesn't matter.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

An awesome and kind person! Was a lot of fun chatting and playing League together. Had a lot of laughs and definitely made my day so thank you!

:

Really nice personalities and extremely good at the game!

:

We played some norms. I got shit on for the first three games but it was an amazing time overall.

:

The main thing is that we had fun :)

:

Awesome personality and Great games!




No comments:

Post a Comment