Thursday 19 March 2020

Be Your Pro Fortnite Coach











About:

Achievements
  • 1000+ Overall Victories
  • 300+ Hours of coaching experience
  • Season 6:TOP 1 regional KD 8.30 and wr 43%


Hey you guys, my name is Zakor123. I've been playing Fortnite since season 1 and it took me 3 seasons to get to a really good level, then I started coaching and ultimately joined a pro team on season 5. I really love helping other people improve and I am really good at it. 



I have coached more than 500 people all around the world.I can suit your needs whatever these are. Are you a casual player looking to get better? Are you a streamer trying to grind? Are you trying to get into the pro scene? You came to the right place.



The first lesson is mostly about basics. We are going to talk about settings first, then on playground I am going to teach you all the fundamentals ( building, shooting, editing, and some game mechanics)



In any other lesson you have 3 options: 

1)Playground 1v1 fighting each other, analyzing what is happening during these fights 

2)Analyzing replays. I have a super analytical nature and analyzing your gameplay will help you a lot. 

3)Playing duos. Less effective than the other two, but plenty of my students prefer it.

Reviews


:

reassessed

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great! Took a while to deliver but great coaching . Would recommend.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment