Monday 30 April 2018

I will play any PC/ mobile game you request for 24 hours within 7 days.

I will play any PC/ mobile game you request for 24 hours within 7 days.












About:

I will play any game that you request for the allotted amount of time (or potentially longer depending on how much I enjoy playing) within the time threshold given, this is why the faster delivery will cost more as playing for 24 hours in just a few days will be difficult. All times may not be completed in a singular session (especially the 2nd and 3rd options)

I've been playing games for years and am naturally good at most games, I, however, do have hundreds of hours in many games on steam, My steam account is linked below if you would like to see my hours in said games, I'm not promising to be good, I just hope I will be, I have a microphone also and am happy to communicate whilst playing :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheMostAmazingThingEver/

Feel free to inquire about anything and everything.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment