Monday 30 April 2018

I will play Rainbow 6 with you, participate in your stream and participate in your gaming video.

I will play Rainbow 6 with you, participate in your stream and participate in your gaming video.












About:

I will play Rainbow: 6 Siege with you in my basic package.  This will include whichever game mode you want to play, casual or ranked.  In the upgraded package I will play with you and also participate in your stream/YouTube video.  This includes 2 hours of gameplay and whichever gaming style you want (i.e. funny vids, instructional vids etc.).  The most extensive package includes playing Rainbow 6, streaming AND participating in a video.  This means that you have the right to turn your stream into a video or that we will stream and then move over and I will help you make YouTube content.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment