Monday 30 April 2018

I will setup your server within a week.

I will setup your server within a week.












About:

I will make you any server from this list in a few weeks or maybe days depends on how hard it is.
Server List:
Prison
Skyblock
Survival
Factions
Dupe Factions
Dupe Skyblock
Dupe Prison

Warning: Builds are your problem.

Reviews


deonnunes:nice guy. and im really happy with what i got!

isaac4n1:Seller was kind of rude and tried to get the package early but I had a deadline and it was set to that. Couldn't finish it earlier than supposed to be as it takes time to setup a server

premadeserv:The seller had good communication in describing what he can do but the quality of the server was not good. The spawn i couldnt find and world guard was broken. Some of the plugins are messed up and the lobby isnt even made properly. I wouldnt buy again sorry.

isaac4n1:Unacceptable Experience

aukyyt:Very quick delivery and was extremely helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment