Monday 30 April 2018

I will make a Magic the Gathering Deck List for you with details and descriptions on how to use it.

I will make a Magic the Gathering Deck List for you with details and descriptions on how to use it.












About:

I will make you a Magic The Gathering Deck List for you and yourself. I will give you the following with the deck list you desire to have, if you purchased from this gig...

A creative title for the deck list, a column of cards needed for the deck list, with information, (in the columns, a total cost of how much the deck list is gonna cost (remember, this gig is just making a deck list, not for getting/receiving cards), a description of the deck list, the advantage and disadvantages of the deck, and the overall picture of the deck.

If that doesn't interest you, don't forget that I can give deck list edits and also give you some deck lists of my own.

Sorry, I threw a lot at you but, if you love Magic, just as much as me, and you want me to make that deck list you so desire, then this gig for you.

NOTE: IF YOU WANT YOUR ORDER TO COME EARLIER, PLEASE ORDER ON THE WEEKEND. I'M IN SCHOOL. PLEASE PUT THAT INTO MIND.



Reviews


oddworld14:Great, quick and easy to work with. The deck was nice with a great explanation on how to play it

braxsen_life:the. customet was great and a lot of fun to work with

trevor_black:New seller, but lots of communication to make sure we landed on a deck list that I could actually play. The delivery had lots of details and was organized and color coded; would recommend if you're looking for advice or a new strategy!

braxsen_life:you were my first customer and an amazing person to work with. in the future, it will be even better.

oddworld14:Great, quick and easy to work with. The deck was nice with a great explanation on how to play it


No comments:

Post a Comment