Sunday 29 April 2018

I will play call of duty ww2 with you

I will play call of duty ww2 with you












About:

I am a fun outgoing person and I love meeting new people!
I will play any game type you want :)
I do also stream on twitch and would be happy to do that while we play if you would like. For $5 you get 10 games in a social setting (open party) or for $10 it will be a locked party for just us while we play. I can't wait to meet you! <3 xoxo

Reviews


seththompson726:Coolest chick on the planet. If ur tired of playing with the same old dudes, give this beautiful fun chick 20 bucks and play some COD.

xbongbeautyx:Outstanding Experience!

seththompson726:Coolest chick on the planet. If ur tired of playing with the same old dudes, give this beautiful fun chick 20 bucks and play some COD.

xbongbeautyx:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment