Monday 30 April 2018

I will Auto-Host you for 1 mo. If it doesn't automatically do it, please remind me so I can fix it.

I will Auto-Host you for 1 mo. If it doesn't automatically do it, please remind me so I can fix it.












About:

I will host your stream on my Twitch channel. Since I am a girl, most people will drop by to see what I'm hosting. I don't have a crazy amount of followers, but I do usually have a good number of people watch because of the fact that I'm a girl channel and I have a few people that auto-host me. 

My twitch is anacait

 Please let me know what you will be streaming and your twitch name

Reviews


vdmonkey:Outstanding service!

anacait:Outstanding Experience!

vdmonkey:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

gregoire9000:Super quick

ferdinandgabor:Very good! i will do again


No comments:

Post a Comment