Monday 30 April 2018

I will create 3 soccer lineups for you and explain why I chose each player.

I will create 3 soccer lineups for you and explain why I chose each player.












About:

I am the only one on Fiverr dedicated to creating soccer lineups.

Creating DraftKings lineups is the first thing I do when waking up in the morning and by lunch time they are usually perfected; Injury, lineup formation, etc. For simply $5 let me share with you some of the lineups that I use to edge out the competition whether it be cash game or GPP. I am very open to communicate with so let me know which contest you need them for and I will get them over to you in a timely fashion. I will also give you a revised copy approximately 45min before game time to let you know that all players are for sure starting.

Keep in mind **Winning with my Lineups is not a Guarantee**. If you are not satisfied with the results, message me back and I will do my best create another lineup until you are satisfied.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment